Broken hearts

 Formerly and recently, some people have problems with the heart, that is: "sad, confused feelings, even good feelings, can cause a certain pain". The fact is, we all have stories and there is no way to escape.
 I never agreed with the way things happen.  On several occasions I have been mistreated by humans and with that foundation I believe that some people should be alive and some dead.


Chapter 1 - The first house

When I was a puppy, the other dragon puppies I did not like.
I lived in a school for little dragons and everyone usually had an enormous predisposition and vocation to make me feel bad, every day, even the teachers and my parents.
 They all depraved me, I could not fly, I could not release fire, I could not do anything at all. For that reason, I decided to leave, walking on my four legs until arriving at a city, giving "Goodbye" that forest.
When I arrived, I took many kicks, I was kicked, knocked out. Until a young woman said:
- Look mother, I can stay with him?
- awwwnn, he seems so tender.  -The mother replied.
I was taken home and in that place I was raised.
The house was huge and beautiful, but also amazing.
- That's our home - Said the mother.
 At night the girl told me stories about her father, but I did not understand why I could not speak the language of humans.
- My father was an alcoholic, drugged - she says. - My mom never told us about him or why he likes him so much, he just said that people change and it can be for better or for worse.
He was late at home, almost at the same time my mother came home from work, beat and fade little by little, with that horrible aspect of drunken people. - He started crying.
- You know? I never understood, nor will I ever understand, I was only 5 years old.
I saw my dead father being dragged by my mother and buried in the yard of the house. The home climate began to get lousy.
At night the girl hugged me with those eyes full of tears, as if to say: "I need a lot of comfort and affection" I was able to do different things and do anything for those eyes, if I understood at least what was happening.

  • In the day when the young woman went to school and her mother for work, I went to play at home, have fun and explore.

A light appeared and guided me to her mother's room, but the door was closed, I needed to open out of curiosity, but I was afraid and had a force that prevented me.

Make your choice of chapter 1

Explore more / Try to open the door of the room / Leave that house and find another way

Comentários